The ultimate in Pet Skin Care - Heath starts from within.
If your pets are suffering from skin irritations that leaves them in pain or uncomfortable or just plain smelly? Take advantage of this special Pet Skin Care Bundle complete with 1 x 250ml Topizole Dog Wash (highly recommended by Dr Doug) plus 1 x PAWSKIN Natural Topical Gel and 1 x Turmeric Dog Bites 30 bites.
- For use on dogs and cats as an aid in treating non specific dermatological conditions
- A veterinary approved medicated germicidal shampoo
- Removes potential skin allergens
- Effective shampoo base with multifunctional surfactants and conditioners
- Cleans and conditions coats
- Perfume and colour free
- Wet the animal thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply Topizole Medicated Shampoo to the animal with a sponge from a container of warm water and massage into coat. Dilute 1 part shampoo to 40 water or 12.5 ml per 500mls water. Use a sponge to assist lathering and penetration of the shampoo with a firm massaging action.
- Ensure the Medicated Shampoo is applied around the lips, under the tail, and between the toes as these areas harbour causative organisms.
- Leave the shampoo on the animal for 10 minutes then rinse off thoroughly with clean water. Can use vinegar in final rinse at the rate of 1/2 cup to half bucket warm water.
- Dry well and lightly apply Pawskin between toes and on irritated areas.
- Repeat twice a week or more until symptoms clear, then weekly thereafter.
PAWSKIN may provide relief from skin irritations such as dryness, rashes, infection, minor skin irritations, inflammation, chafing, insect bites, burns, eczema and sunburn, and more. With all-natural ingredients, PAWSKIN gel is created with Tetra-Hydro-Curcumin, derived from turmeric, that won’t leave your pets turmeric yellow, but leaves them feeling pawesome again!
100% Vegan / Natural / Stain Free Ingredients:
Purified Water, Non-staining tetrahydro curcumin, Vitamin B3, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerol, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrocellulose (naturally pH adjusted) Apple Cider Vinegar, Ethanol.
100mlTURMERIC DOG BITES have been formulated by Dr Doug using his Golden Paste recipe and added in his favourite natural ingredients to create an optimal blend for keeping your furry friends feeling pawesome! With added Liver for the fussiest of pet, the Turmeric Bites are crafted as nutritionally available (using 95% Curcuminoids) and readily available for your animal's absorption, which is why Dr Doug and Turmeric Life are one of the most trusted and effective manufacturers of Turmeric / Curcumin products globally available.
TURMERIC WITH ADDED CURCUMIN
- Liver & Turmeric Treat
- Natural & Tasty Ingredients
- Formulated for Maximum Absorption
- Great for Gut Health and Energy
- Healthy Coat Comes from Within
From whimpering to wagging, from large to small, for all pets!
Gluten Free / GMO Free Ingredients:
Dates, Almond Meal, Turmeric, Cashew Paste, Liver Treats, Pepitas, Shea Butter, Chia Meal, Flax Meal, Coconut Oil, Brewers Yeast, HSP, MSM, Collagen Powder, Gelatine Powder, Kelp Powder, Black Pepper, Curcumin, Alfalfa Powder, Rose Hip Powder, Salt. Made from 100% Natural Ingredients.
Dr. Doug's Recommended Dosage
- Dryness – Pea sized portion on the dried areas twice a day.
- Infection – clean area and apply pea sized portion three times a day until healed.
- Rashes – Pea size portion on the rash areas three times a day for 2 days/or until gone.
- Inflammation – Pea sized portion twice a day.
- Chafing – Pea sized portion once a day until clear.
- Insect Bites – Pea sized portion around bite twice a day.
- Minor burns – Pea size portion three times a day until healed.
- Eczema – Pea size portion three times a day.
- Sunburn – Pea sized portion 2 times a day around sunburn until healed.
This recommended dosage is based on small areas, for larger areas, use as required.
All prices include G.S.T in Australia
Orders Placed by 11am are Shipped Daily. Your Postman is Struggling Globally, Please Be Patient.
Shipped by Australia Post daily Monday to Friday and if Australia Post shipped on weekends we would too, aye. Generally takes 2 to 4 days in Australia and 10 to 14 days internationally, however due to COVID19 protocols, delivery is subject to lengthy delays, which are beyond our control.
Ordering from inside the U.S.A? Order direct from NEW NATURALS in Virginia.